"We are the Chosen of Asuryan, beloved of the Gods and heirs to the world. Our armies are the finest in creation; swift where are foes are lumbering, cultured where are foes are barbaric. Give no thought to failure, nor defeat- we are the Children of Ulthuan and we Shall prevail."
Aenarion the Defender

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Island of Blood Skaven Weapon Teams

Finally I have Finally painted some miniatures from Island of Blood. The skaven weapon teams were the first ones I chose to paint and I am pretty well pleased especially because it is my first painted miniature!!  (well not exactly, I have painted a small group of Night Goblins). They were fairly quick to paint up and mostly just a basecoat and some washes, with a tiny bit of highlighting on the skirt things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment