"We are the Chosen of Asuryan, beloved of the Gods and heirs to the world. Our armies are the finest in creation; swift where are foes are lumbering, cultured where are foes are barbaric. Give no thought to failure, nor defeat- we are the Children of Ulthuan and we Shall prevail."
Aenarion the Defender

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WARPSTONES!!

Here are some pics of some Warpstones I made, theirs not much to them, I just grabbed some rocks and glued them to a foam board base, I then dipped toilet paper in watered down white glue to build up the earth around the rocks, the paint job is simple just a black undercoat and several layers of browns and grays for the earth, the warpstones where just a light green similar to GW scorpion green( I use normal acrylics for my terrain) I then drybrushed them a very pale green, some flock finished up the job,
Enjoy!
the first one
And the second one

No comments:

Post a Comment